We are a software house full of professional, extremely talented people, ready to jump into any project and give their best. Integration, business processes automation and applications development are our bread and butter, something that makes us stand out from the competition. We provide our clients with the best solutions proven by over 15 years of experience in IT system integration based on SOA and ESB. Consistent development of our team combined with qualification and skills growth enables us to offer top quality services, solve our clients' problems and bring their ideas to life.
We are looking for experienced Integration Specialist (Regular/Senior) with solid knowledge of Java, SOA architecture and integration software (wMth, TIBCO).
Employment Type: Permanent (UoP, B2B)
Working hours: Full time
You will be responsible for:
We want you on board if you have:
Savangard's biggest assets are people who make the company what it is. Bearing that in mind we are constantly developing the skills of our developers (certifications, workshops, training courses, conferences). We strive to give our employees an opportunity to developer any kind of initiative and expand their know-how.
Besides that we offer:
Curious what opportunities we can offer you? Willing to share knowledge and experience and learn new things?
Apply and get to know us better! Our projects are waiting for you :)
An overview of how you join our company:
1. CV Review - we already have your application. You should receive a confirmation email from us. The recruiter responsible for this recruitment process checks your CV. Now you just have to wait for us to call you.
2. Screening call with our Talent Team - just to get to know you a little better. All we need is a few minutes of your time and a few answers like your motivation and expectations.
4. Interview - after Hiring Manager review your profile we'll invite you to meet us in person (online). Meeting is held by one of our Integration Experts and your Recruiter.
5. Decision - within 2 weeks time after your interview we'll get back to you with our decision!
6. Ta-da! Welcome on board! :)