We are a software house full of professional, extremely talented people, ready to jump into any project and give their best. Integration, business processes automation and applications development are our bread and butter, something that makes us stand out from the competition. We provide our clients with the best solutions proven by over 15 years of experience in IT system integration based on SOA and ESB. Consistent development of our team combined with qualification and skills growth enables us to offer top quality services, solve our clients' problems and bring their ideas to life.
We are looking for experienced Support Engineer with problem solving attitude and solid knowledge of Linux and bash scripting who will make sure that Savangard's clients are happy :)
Employment Type: Permanent (UoP, B2B)
Working hours: Full time, possible future shift work (8:00-16:00, 10:00-18:00,12:00-20:00)
You will be responsible for:
providing professional and efficient support to our clients, maintaining a high degree of customer service
analyzing, diagnosing and advanced troubleshooting of code issues (Java)
producing quick code fixes to create workarounds
handling a communication with clients through the whole tickets’ life-cycle
communication with analysts & developers in order to prepare and deploy reliable solution
configurations verification before deployments
ensuring proper logging of all issues
virtual servers and systems maintenance
root cause investigation
We want you on board if you have:
TCP/IP and TLS understanding
fundamental knowledge of SQL
fundamental bash scripting knowledge
readiness for on-call standby for critical clients (24/7) - 1 week per month (possible in the future)
Nice to have:
familiarity with CI/CD concepts
experience with web services
knowledge of Git or another VCS
experience with SoftwareAG related products/components
Savangard's biggest assets are people who make the company what it is. Bearing that in mind we are constantly developing skills of our employees (certifications, workshops, training courses, conferences). We strive to give our employees an opportunity to developer any kind of initiative and expand their know-how.
Besides that we offer:
Curious what opportunities we can offer you? Willing to share knowledge and experience and learn new things?
Apply and get to know us better! Our projects (and clients) are waiting for you :)
An overview of how you join our company:
1. CV Review - we already have your application. You should receive a confirmation email from us. The recruiter responsible for this recruitment process checks your CV. Now you just have to wait for us to call you.
2. Screening call with our Talent Team - just to get to know you a little better. All we need is a few minutes of your time and a few answers like your motivation and expectations.
3. Case study - we respect your time so it shouldn't take you longer than 1-1,5h.
4. Interview - after our specialists review your task we'll invite you meet us in person (online). Meeting is usually held by Hiring Manager (Team Leader) and your Recruiter.
5. Decision - within 2 weeks time after your interview we'll get back to you with our decision!
6. Ta-da! Welcome on board! :)